Re: [hr-wsis] EU meets CS

Good job, Rikke !!

Le mercredi, 25 mai 2005, à 11:03 Europe/Paris, Rikke Frank Joergensen a écrit :

Fyi, The EU High Level Group on Internet Governance had invited EU CS reps. to a meeting yesterday inBrussels.

“HLIG meets Civil Society”; it said on all announcements and name tags (a bit like “Harry meets Sally”J)

I attended the meeting, and addressed a number of HR issues in relation to IG, using a.o. our interventions from prepcom2, but also addressing in more detail privacy and the WHOIS database, and the current questionnaire from the WGIG. There was a good and open debate and they the chair said explicitly when summing up that they got the HR message and would address it further.

Rikke

Ri