Fra: Robert Guerra [mailto:rguerra@lists.privaterra.org]
Sendt: on 23-02-2005 16:39
Til: hr-wsis@iris.sgdg.org
Emne: [hr-wsis]  Re: Draft comments on political chapeau and op. part

@ the govt plenary there are interventions to re-introduce human
rights references - and interventions to make sure it' snot mentioned.

hope someone from the HR caucus is following these developments.

in regards to inverventions - is there an intervention on the chapeau
being planned ? if so, it should take place ASAP so as to fit in the
chapeau discussions taking place right now

Regards

Robert

--
###