From: Georg C. F. Greve [mailto:greve@gnuhh.org] On Behalf Of Georg C.
F. Greve
Sent: 11. februar 2005 19:17
To: Rikke Frank Joergensen
Subject: WGIG

Dear Rikke,

... together with some of my friends we managed to comment on some of
the WGIG papers in time.

What struck me is that you may not have checked out the "IPR paper" so
you probably did not see that it asked for

 "balancing human rights with the interests of rights-holders"

in the context of DRM.

We made a strong statement about Human Rights never being negotiable,
but maybe you would like to actually let people in the Human Rights
Caucus know about this?

More info & the comment papers available at:

 http://fsfeurope.org/projects/wsis/

Regards,
Georg

--