Re: [hr-wsis] WGIG Working papers

dear all

I just wanted to let you know that the WGIG is indeed working on the first run at a definition of internet governance, priorities and identifying the 'hosizontal' issues - criteria against which any governance mechanism should be measured (transparency, accountabilty, democracy, participation etc)

your inputs on the above would be much appreciated.. i'm not sure if drafts will be ready prior to 14th - but certainly i will let you know as soon as they are..

look forward to seeing some of you in geneva

karen