   Then dial conference code: 65889#

Date and time:

Friday, July 16, 2004
10 am EST

Purpose:

Please join us for the next Public Voice conference call to discuss
the first Prepcom of the second phase of the WSIS and plan for future
actions.  The agenda is below.  Please e-mail me with anything you'd
like to add.  I'll send out a reminder e-mail on Wednesday with some
links to useful background materials.

Agenda:

I. Updates: news/developments in prepcom 1 (30 mins)
II. Discussion of Newest Documents (10-20 mins)
III. Discussion of Action Plan/implementation steps (10-20 mins)
IV. Review of Civil Society Bureau (CSB) (10 mins)
V.  Creating a Roadmap/Timeline for Civil Society (20 mins)
VI. Identifying Upcoming Meetings (to organize the next Civil Society
WSIS in-person meeting) (10 mins)
VII. Next Steps (10 mins)

--
###