Privaterra - Seeks volunteer translators...

Privaterra, an organization which provides technological education
and support for civil society organizations (Human Rights NGOs) in
the area of data privacy, secure communications and information
security seeks assistance in translating several of its training
materials into Arabic, Russian and other languages. We also seek
assistance to revise and edit materials which we developed last year
in English, French & Spanish

If  our work sounds of interest, and you'd like to collaborate and/or
volunteer to help us, please visit our posting at the UN Volunteers
onlinevolunteering site for further details.

http://www.onlinevolunteering.org/membership/join.php?gp_id=7225

Yours Sincerely,

Robert Guerra
Managing Director, Privaterra <http://www.privaterra.org>

An ongoing project of Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR)
<http://www.cpsr.org>