Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] UN ICT Forum civil society meeting

Dear Frannie

A few APC Colleagues along with myself will participate in the 25/26th
Meeting. But, it seems a shame to have to miss the UNICT TF meeting to
attend the CS meeting. What about having a long lunch meeting? the TF
meeting will schedule 2 hour lunches.

I would certainly want to attend the CS meeting,  but would not like to
miss the UNICT TF First day pm session (when we might also be having a live
link up with the CTO WSIS Conference in Kenya).

If it's not possible to reschedule, I will try to attend for APC.

karen