Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS Briefing, Feb 9, 1400, Rm XXV, Palais des Nations, Geneva

Hi Meryem,

My understanding is that this is just an open invitation for groups to
participate and share information from their own caucuses and working
groups.  I don't think it is intended to be comprehensive nor
"official."

Rik