Overpasses

Hi all,

I've got 15 overpasses for the Human Rights caucus. Unfortunately, Ralf
only got 5 for the privacy and security working group. You may remember
that we intended to get 15+15 so as to answer all overpasses requests.
In any case, these passes are only for the 10th (the opening session
tomorrow) and don't have any name of them. I'll be near the opening
session room tomorrow, let's say from 1:45pm to 2:00pm, and be able to
provide the available passes.

But I suspect the whole thing will be quite messy...

It may happen that passes are not needed for the following days.

Meryem