Re: [hr-wsis] Re: Fwd: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Invitation to the World Forum on Communciation Rights,Geneva, 11.12.2003

Dear Angelamaria

I have no idea when and where we can meet. From the information sent by
Rik on the Plenary list, Palexpo is a huge space (he recommended
comfortable shoes !). It has been said that there will be 10 rooms
allocated to CS, I suggest we check about them and then be around.
In any case, I'll be for sure on December 11 in Salle Mont-Blanc,
Palexpo, the whole day for the World Forum on Communication Rights.
check the programme in English, French, Spanish at
www.communicationrights.org

Many other events seems very interesting. I'm just wondering how one
can establish a programme !!

Meryem