Human Rights Caucus - Overpasses requests

Dear Liliane,

Please find hereafter the list of names for overpasses from Human
Rights Caucus. They are in alphabetical order, there is no priority
meant. We've understood that each caucus may ask for 15 overpasses.
Could you please acknowledge receipt of this message and let me know in
case you need further details.

Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Meryem Marzouki
WSIS Human Rights Caucus co-coordinator

1. Eyinade Adedayo - Alliance AIDS Initiative, Nigeria
2. Fawzia Assaad - Pen International
3. Chris Bailey - Virtual Activism
4. Souhayr Belhassen, OMCT (World Organisation Against Torture)
5. Daniel Bolomey - Amnesty International Swiss Section
6. Christine Ferrier, OMCT (World Organisation Against Torture)
7. Doaa Hassan - Virtual Activism
8. Sharon Hom - FIDH
9. Katitza Rodriguez - Privaterra
10. Owoseni Oluwabukonla - Alliance AIDS Initiative, Nigeria
11. Eduviere Solomon Owumi - Alliance AIDS Initiative, Nigeria
12. Rik Panganiban - World Federalist Movement
13. Yves Steiner - Amnesty International Swiss Section
14. Marlyn Tadros - Virtual Activism
15. Amy Tai - Rights and Democracy

--
Meryem Marzouki - http://www.iris.sgdg.org
IRIS - Imaginons un réseau Internet solidaire