HR caucus meeting

Hi all,

It seems that a good amount of HR caucus members will be in Geneva for
PrepComIIIA, and it would be good to meet there.

I suggest that we meet on Monday at half past noon (12:30), in the CICG
cybercafe (downstairs), close to the stairs. Then we can have lunch
together, or decide where we can meet.

Is this OK for you ?

Meryem