Re: [hr-wsis] Re: Summary - Nominating speakers

hi everyone

We're also suggeting, simon davies, director of Privacy International (from
the infosec list). We will probably have to agree on one, but as stephanie
perrin and simon know one another very well, it might be best to approach
them both, and see what they feel is best?

karen