From: Meryem Marzouki [mailto:marzouki@ras.eu.org]
Sent: 27. oktober 2003 17:51
To: hr-wsis@iris.sgdg.org
Subject: [hr-wsis] Notes from CSD Secretariat on PrepCom3A + Summit speakers

Hi all,

Among the huge numbers of emails posted to the CS plenary list, there
has been a note form the CSD secretariat to the CS Bureau, forwarded to
the plenary by Al Alegre. Here it is, a bit reformated for easier
reading. English and French versions.
Also, Rik is asking on the plenary list who will attend PrepCom3A.
Who's going from the HR caucus ?

Meryem

--
Working List of the WSIS Human Rights Caucus
Web site : http://www.iris.sgdg.org/actions/smsi/hr-wsis