Re: [hr-wsis] Re: Alke Boessiger/Union-Network is out of the office.

Hi Ilka

Everybody received these messages, unfortunately. It certainly was a
bad configuration of the automatic e-mail answering programme from
Alke's side and she's surely not responsible for that. I've deleted
Alke's address from the list until things are fixed.
Meryem