From: Meryem Marzouki [mailto:marzouki@ras.eu.org]
Sent: 6. september 2003 19:30
To: hr-wsis@iris.sgdg.org
Subject: [hr-wsis] OHCHR participation to PrepCom3

Hi,

If I well remember, there was no OHCHR participant to previous
prepcoms. This wont be the case at PrepCom3. Here is what is announced:

OHCHR - United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
Mr. SHIRAISHI Osamu
Who knows his actual position at OHCHR ?

Let's assume this is a result of our letter to OHCHR.
Meryem

--
Working List of the WSIS Human Rights Caucus
Web site : http://www.iris.sgdg.org/actions/smsi/hr-wsis