Diana

From: "Alain Ambrosi" <ambrosia@web.ca>
Date:  Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:17:05 -0400

>I have no problem signing this draft my self in the name of CMIC.
>
>Alain

D. Mercorios
Regional Programme Manager (Europe)
ABANTU for Development
Tel: +44 207 820 0066
Fax: +44 207 820 0088
diana@abantu.org/directorate@abantu.org
www.abantu.org
Subscribe to GAP Matters - the only magazine to highlight the gender implications of development policies.
** Truth has no special time of its own. Its hour is now -- always.**