Re: [hr-wsis] Paris intersessional

Hi all,

I'm only now back to the WSIS issue, after some days (or more exactly
weeks !). There have been developments with the content and themes
group, regarding the elaboration of the civil society consolidated
documents, and I'm going to forward to this list the relevant
information from the content and theme group mailing list. NB. I
haven't participated to the work of this group.

Regarding the Paris intersessional meeting, I've finally managed to be
in Paris during the meeting, so I'll be able to attend.

Concerning now a meeting on Monday, this would be a good idea. July
14th is the French national holyday, and almost everything is closed.
However, the Unesco will be open for advance registration on Monday
from 14h to 18h.

Meryem