Re: [WSIS-CT] Information regarding your contribution to the workingdocuments (declaration and action plan) of WSIS

Angela,

I think we go ahead and use the approach that Meryem and Karen worked out.

I am fairly sure we in the Communication Rights Caucus will agree to
take this
approach.

If your effort is futile then all of ours will probably be.
But I don't think they will be.

WJM