IMPORTANT - Fwd: Information regarding your contribution to the working documents (declaration and action plan) of WSIS

I recieved this message from ITU about the HRIS contribution (among
others). Please read it carefully, and provide to the list :
- The status of your organization (accredited to WSIS and/or
consultative sttaus with ECOSOC)
- Whether or your organization formally endorse the caucus contribution.

PLEASE DO THIS BEFORE TOMORROW FRIDAY EVENING (I'll be off-line from
Saturday until the deadline).
Respective organizations of the two coordinators of the caucus can
formally endorse it, but the highest number of caucus members formally
endorsing would be the better.
Meryem

Début du message réexpédié :