Re: [hr-wsis] Re: Paris intersession meeting

I also plan to be there,

Diana Bronson
Coordinator/Coordonnatrice
Globalization and Human Rights Programme
Programme mondialisation et droits humains
Rights and Democracy/Droits et Démocratie
1001, boul. de Maisonneuve est, Bureau 1100
Montréal, Québec
H2L 4P9
tel:  514 283 6073
fax:  514 283 3792
www.ichrdd.ca
dbronson@ichrdd.ca

                      "Frank
                      Joergensen,              To:      <hr-wsis@iris.sgdg.org>
                      Rikke"                   cc:
                      <rfj@humanrights         Subject: [hr-wsis] Re: Paris intersession meeting
                      .dk>

                      2003-06-01 03:04
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to hr-wsis

I plan to attend at least part of the meeting.

Rikke