RE: [hr-wsis] Paris intersession meeting

I plan to attend at least part of the meeting.

Rikke

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Meryem Marzouki [mailto:marzouki@ras.eu.org]
	Sent: Sun 6/1/2003 4:12 PM
	To: hr-wsis@iris.sgdg.org
	Subject: [hr-wsis] Paris intersession meeting

	Hi all,

	As you already know, the next intersessional meeting (between PrepCom2
	and PrepCom3) will be held in Paris, France, July 15-18, 2003.

	Detailed information and practical details in English, French and
	Spanish are at:
	http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/doc_single.asp?lang=en&id=451

	To attend, NGOs must either:
	- have been accredited to PrepCom2 or
	- be in consultative status with ECOSOC AND having participated at
	PrepCom-1 and/or 2.

	Who plans to attend ? We need at least one person representing the HR
	caucus.

	The meeting being held in Paris, it would be easy for me to attend but
	I most probably will be stuck in South-Western France for a summer
	University. I still don't know however if I'd be able to manage
	attending at least part of the meeting in Paris.

	Meryem

	--
	Meryem Marzouki - http://www.iris.sgdg.org
	IRIS - Imaginons un réseau Internet solidaire

	--
	Putting the "Human Rights in the Information Society" issue on the WSIS Agenda
	Working list of NGOs