From: Meryem Marzouki [mailto:marzouki@ras.eu.org]
Sent: Sat 5/31/2003 4:09 PM
To: hr-wsis@iris.sgdg.org
Subject: [hr-wsis] Re: draft for submission

	Le samedi, 31 mai 2003, à 14:04 Europe/Paris, karen banks a écrit :

	> hi meryem
	>
	> great work.. really good, i would also go for option 2..
	>
	> are you trying to get this in today?

	Yes, following the request of most of the caucus members who expressed
	themselves on the list.
	Although I personnaly prefer option 1, which would be more complete, I
	think we'll go for option 2, for the following reasons:

	1. this is the most reasonable solution in order to have the document
	sent on time
	2. it'll need a lot of time to discuss the "translations" of option 1,
	and I don't want to have the many caucus members who haven't been able
	to react in time facing a "fait accompli" situation where they would be
	forced to support proposals put together by 2 or 3 members only

	However, I'll write in the document that the HR caucus will introduce
	more detailed proposals later on.

	--
	Putting the "Human Rights in the Information Society" issue on the WSIS Agenda
	Working list of NGOs