Re: [hr-wsis] Re: draft for submission

Le samedi, 31 mai 2003, à 14:04 Europe/Paris, karen banks a écrit :

> hi meryem
>
> great work.. really good, i would also go for option 2..
>
> are you trying to get this in today?

Yes, following the request of most of the caucus members who expressed
themselves on the list.
Although I personnaly prefer option 1, which would be more complete, I
think we'll go for option 2, for the following reasons:

1. this is the most reasonable solution in order to have the document
sent on time
2. it'll need a lot of time to discuss the "translations" of option 1,
and I don't want to have the many caucus members who haven't been able
to react in time facing a "fait accompli" situation where they would be
forced to support proposals put together by 2 or 3 members only

However, I'll write in the document that the HR caucus will introduce
more detailed proposals later on.