Re: [hr-wsis] draft for submission

Meryem,

Thanks for your hard work.
I like the document.

The risk with Option 1 is that people will be concerned that we are
redefining existing rights,
even if this is not the case.

I am in favor of Option 2. We should say in effect that we already have
these rights
(in treaty form), let's map them onto parts of our vision of a/the
informations society,
AND let's call for their enforcement.

In terms of enforcement, will we not address that as well?
We should call for imlementation of an enforcement mechanism
in the Plan of Action.

WJM