Re: [hr-wsis] Re: Draft HR caucus document

dear all

Meryem has just subscribed me to this list - would someone be so kind as to
forward a copy of your work in progress?

APC is drawing up a statement and it is useful for us to endorse the work
of other caucuses is our perspectives are in harmony - and,we would like to
endorse the work of this caucus

best
karen