Fwd: sign-on letter: Get de Mello to attend Sept Prepcom!

We've received this call for signing a letter in order to get the High
Commissioner for HR participate to next WSIS PrepCom. The call comes
from Rik Panganiban, World Federalist Movement.
Please comment and indicate if you would sign. A collective signature
from the HR caucus (with list of members) would be good.

Début du message réexpédié :