Two new members

Hi all,

Some organizations have expressed, during WSIS PrepCom2, the willing to
join the "Human Rights in the Information Society" caucus. I'll propose
them soon on the list, before inclusion, so that we can discuss this.
But I'm already including two new members, which obviously fit into this
caucus objectives, and whose representatives have attended the meeting
of some of the caucus members we had in Geneva, and are ready to work
with us.

1/ ICHRDD - International Centre for Human Rights and Democratic
Development (based in Montréal (QC), Canada) - www.ichrdd.ca
ICHRDD representative on the list is Diana Bronson, coordinator of the
globalization programme

2/ UNA-DK - Danish United Nations Association - www.una.dk
UNA-DK representative on the list is Jane Johnsen

Welcome to Diana and Jane.

Meryem