Meetings in Geneva

Hi all,

I'll be in Geneva from Thursday 20th afternoon to Monday 24th evening.
Haven't been able managing to stay for longer. Hope to see you there. My
mobile number is : +33 607020235.

I'll be participating on behalf of IRIS to CS meetings held in this
period, specially the one on Thursday 20, on 'Social Movements' and
Civil Society Bureau, organized by Sean (17:00 - 19:00 at ILO: Room XI)

I regret that the meeting on 'NGOs and CS Bureau' will be organized on
Wednesday 19, which I wont be able to attend. In any case, I've already
expressed strong reservations on the division of the CS into "families"
as well as on the identified families themselves and the way they have
been defined.

Meryem