From: Meryem Marzouki [mailto:marzouki@ras.eu.org]
Sent: 18. december 2002 18:08
To: hr-wsis@iris.sgdg.org
Subject: [hr-wsis] Fwd: [WSIS CSCG] FW: US - Net. Security KEY FOCUS OF
INFORMATION SOCIETY SUMMIT

This info on US position has been sent to the WSIS CS coordination
group. Let me add this other information : contributions to PrepCom2
received so far by governements, business, IGO and NGOs are available
at: http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/prepcom2.html
Meryem

Début du message réexpédié :

--
Putting the "Human Rights in the Information Society" issue on the WSIS
Agenda